Friday 27 March 2009

Just a quick one this morning, i'm up to my ear 'oles, after the fiasco with my printer, getting parcels packed and out to the post office, a little blurry eyed this morning, since i was up till 3am, but slowely getting there. As i type i look at the floor and there is just a mountain of white cardboard sleaves ready for the post. Still i love my job so can't complain :0)

On to the fun stuff, You may have noticed a new giveaway on the right, for every card we post on the blog, one lucky winner will recieve Milly's peace kit. Designed exclusively for the blog, it's not available in our shop or from our Ebay store, and is our little thank you for your kindness in creating such wonderful cards and projects. Below is a closer look at the kit.





I also have for you a sneak peak for April's freebie.




One last thing before i close. Funky Doodles has been back at the designing board, and we have some really fun kits coming your way which will be available in the shop shortly. They are just so cute!! you simply have to have them.

so thanks again for reading and for your messages of support, turned out to be quite a long post in the end lol.
take care all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the sneek preview the colour are gorgeous
Susie

Anonymous said...

Fab! Hope you get some sleep tonight! I've been making again with Warren!
Here's my entry

Helen x

Saskia said...

Lovely!!! I keep my fingers crossed!! :)

Hugs,
Saskia