Monday 17 May 2010

Thinking Caps

Hi ladies and gents. Isn't it a beautiful day, just been out on my bike and kinda feel ready to start the day, apart from feeling absolutely pooped! lol Anyways i thought it would be a neat idea to show you how i go about designing a character so todays post is dedicated to this little fella here.



He's not named yet so thought it might be a cool idea for a competition. Winner will recieve his kit when i get it finished hopefully later today.

and here is how he started.



this is the process in which he was designed.



and this is the end product.



i want to be able to name in the next couple of days so i will close this on wednesday. :)

right im off to battle the grannies and their carts at the supermarket, wish me luck! xxx Jo xxx

11 comments:

Daisychain said...

He looks like a 'Chester' or a 'Charlie' to me. Hugs Christine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi
He is fabulous looks like a 'Chuck' to me,
Hugs Dianne xx

Teri said...

How about Reggie the Rooster. . .

pinky said...

What about Eggbert.
Pinky

judith@poppy cottage said...

How about Rocky? I keep chickens myself,and my own cockerel is called Boomerang, but that doesn't have the same ring somehow! Judith x

Saskia said...

Hi Jo!

Wow, good to see you back!! What about 'TOK'... just a simple name for a great fell!

Jo, if you want me still on your dt-team, please let me know!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Max said...

I think he looks like a ROXY =)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Ha I was thinking Eggbert too. So on to name idea #2. What about Hawkeye or Hank

Dragonlady said...

Trevor!!!!

Ali x

cardsgalore said...

I think he looks like a Roary!
Whatever, he looks fab.
Davina x

Jo said...

ok this comp now closed announcing the winner now. xxx