Tuesday 11 August 2009

DT Work

Hey all, yeah i know, look at the time... oh well, just wish there were more hours in the day, like most women do. lol.

Anyways on with the show, as they say.

Today i thought i would introduce you Teri, one of our new DT members, she has produced some stunning work, i'm so please she entered the comp to become part of the team. Using the new kit seen in the early post, here is her little bit of inspiration.







depending on how my morning goes, i may have a couple more posts for you including a freebie. thanks for viewing.

jo and the team

5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Absolutely beautiful work!!!

Will keep my eye out for the freebie! :)

Lisa said...

I just love those birds, adorable!!

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely work by Teri!!!

I'm home from holidays... so I can start 'working'! :)

Saskia

helencreaty1 said...

waw ,i love your work ,the birds are beatiful =),well done

kanishk said...

I just love those birds, adorable!!

Work from home India